15 Results found for
I‘m stucked at GFace #Experience #Plugin #Installation. Need Help!
- Collapseim got the same problem too
- Collapse@pijeador you need to clean browser cache as well as cookies and plugin-data
- CollapseI have the same problem, I have windows 7, not mac
- Collapsewe havent handled the Mac issue very well, sorry about that. Gface will support Macs later though.
- Collapseno, thats our fault
- Collapsebeta.gface.com - it's says that it's windows only on login page (before you log in) :)
- CollapseThanks for the fast feedback - I haven't seen any hint that there is no mac support - even the extension could be installed without a notice... But you're right - shame on me..
- Collapsegave you a star for figuring that out by yourself trolololo
- CollapseNothing happend after successful installation of the browser extension. "Installing Plugin" was still displayed at the position of the button. However I just googled and made out that the game is Windows only..
- Collapseare you using latest Chrome or Firefox? are you using Windows?
- CollapseWhat's happening?